Mudaraba savings account is opened under the Mudaraba principal of IslamiShariah. Under the above principal the clients is the Shaheb-Al Mal and the Bank is Mudarib. Mudaraba Saving’s accounts are mainly meant for Non-Trading customers who have some potential saving with small no. of transactions taking place. More than one person can open and operate a Mudaraba savings account. A guardian on behalf of a minor can open a Mudaraba Savings A/C. In which case a declaration stating the date of birth of the minor should be obtained from the guardian.
- Fully Shari’ah compliant
- Profit is calculated on daily closing balance
- Profit applied on yearly basis.
- MudarabaSaving Account can be opened in the name of the individually or jointly. Underage or Minor Account may open.
- Initial Deposit Amount Taka 500/-
- Any time any amount can be deposited in this account.
- After 3(three) months of the account opening, withdrawal is possible
- Present Provisional Profit rate for MSA is 5.00% p.a.
- Complete account opening form
- Personal Information of Account Holder
- 2 copiesof passport size photograph of Account Holder duly attested by introducer
- 1 copy passport size photograph of nominee duly attested by Account Holder
- Identification proof like National ID Card/Passport/Driving License ofAccount Holder
- Signature of Introducer (if required)
- Updated TIN Certificate