Hajj Finance Company ?operates Al-wadeah Hajj Saving ?Account on the principles of Al-wadeah.
- Fully Shari’ah compliant
- Profit is calculated on daily closing balance
- Profit applied on yearly basis
- Al Wadia Hajj Savings Acount (AWHSA) can be opened in the name of the individually or jointly. Underage or Minor Account may open.
- Initial Deposit Amount Taka 500/-
- Any time any amount can be deposited in this account.
- After 3(three) months of the account opening, withdrawal is possible
- Present Provisional Profit rate for MSA is 6.00% p.a.
- Complete account opening form
- Personal Information of Account Holder
- 2 copies of passport size photograph of Account Holder duly attested by introducer
- 1 copy passport size photograph of nominee duly attested by Account Holder
- Identification proof like National ID Card/Passport/Driving License of Account Holder
- Signature of Introducer (if required)
Updated TIN Certificate